WHAT IS A LIVE ESCAPE GAME?
Live escape team building activities involve a team of friends or colleagues trying to escape out of a locked room by solving various puzzles, riddles and all sorts of hints and codes.
LIVE ESCAPE ROOMS NEWCASTLE
Here at Escape, we enable businesses to experience this new corporate team building activity. Our Escape games operate in the following manner:
- Organisation of teams between 2-25 people divided between our 5 rooms.
- The teams are then locked in a room. Groups have 60 minutes to escape the room and must work together to solve riddles, unravel mysteries and detect clues.
- During the live escape game, colleagues will have to use their mental abilities and observational skills collectively as they attempt to withstand the intensity and pressure as time slowly ticks away!
HOW THE ESCAPE TEAM BUILDING GAME WILL BENEFIT YOUR TEAM?
The conditions of the live escape game encourage colleagues to interact with one another and express themselves in a way in which they are less likely to in the workplace.
- The room encourages the following behaviours
- Creative and Critical thinking
Colleagues will get to know one another a lot better as they work together to escape the room and celebrate the sense of achievement that comes with a successful escape.
NOT JUST 60 MINUTES
In addition to the escape rooms we can offer a whole day package for your team. Involving a fully equipped meeting room, lunch, tea and coffee breaks, and the potential to eat at Pizza Express in the evening as your team celebrate their success.
Tell us your requirements, and we will tailor a day for your team.
CONTACT ESCAPE TODAY.
Please fill in the form below to let us know your requirements. Someone will contact you shortly to arrange your Escape day.
What people say.
“I was unsure about this to start with as our team day. I'm not generally very good at lateral/logical puzzles etc. But what a great time!”
“We did this as a work night out and it was brilliant! We were in three groups and each group had a different room and everyone enjoyed it. Would totally recommend!”
“I went for a teambuild with my work. Everybody loved it. It was a great challenge but everybody in my team at one point had a eureka moment. Very cleverly made and lots of fun!”